Tuesday 20 September 2011

It's Been A While...

Hello,


It's been a while since I've updated my blog or my website...or anything! Been working/holiday/busy etc.


I still can't post photos of my last two jobs yet but soon I can write about Jezebel as the film is finished and will be showing soon! I'm excited to see it!!


I was also approached recently to do the Set Decoration for a short film called The Station Master which will be a Graduation film for the Met Film School in London. A pretty cool Production Designer is working on it too so I'm very excited and looking forward to meeting him and the Producer on Friday and chat about how the film will look. The script is lovely...and it's set in the 50's in a little station house next the railway in Somerset! I am very excited to get stuck in! Nervous also but excited mostly. 


Also going to meet a Production Designer next week to show my portfolio..so I should really update it! I always get so nervous showing it to people-what if they don't like my work? think it's crap? etc


I've been a bit crafty since Dan left and started making some cards and doing some painting, I'm going to get stuck into a project soon which I am SO excited about! But it's top secret!



 pretty simple cards but they look awesome and we'd sell these for like £3.50 in the shop!

I've also set myself a personal project which I really want to start. I'm so worried about forgetting how to model make/set design in these times between work.




I loved being by the sea...we were only in Devon for 2 days I wish it could have been longer...maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment